What are cookies?
Cookies are small archives of text that websites can create on your equipment in order to gather information that will be accessed upon your return to a site. This information provides the benefit of personalized services and improves the usability of the site.
Cookies on Flamenco.one
In the navigation of Flamenco.one our cookies or third party ones may be created in the form of:
- Technical cookies
- Analytical cookies
- Behavioral advertisement cookies
Technical cookies allow the user to navigate the web site and use the different options and services offered. They allow maintaining the session, accessing areas of restricted access, visualization of videos or sharing of contents through social networks.
- A custom cookie to maintain the user´s session while navigating the website. This cookie only remains in your equipment until the end of the session.
- A custom cookie to maintain the user's cookies preferences. This cookie remains in your equipment for a year.
- Videos hosted on YouTube, integrated in announcements and pages. The indicated supplier allows the inclusion of videos in a website. In order to allow this function, this supplier and associated companies can create various technical cookies. These cookies can remain on your equipment for several months.
- MiReservaOnline.es services integrated in tablao pages. MiReservaOnline.es may create technical cookies to enable the reservation of services.
Analytical cookies allow the tracking and the analysis of the visitors’ behaviors from the web site. The gathered information is used for measuring the websites activity and to develop statistics to further improve the web site.
- A custom cookie to gather statistics about visits to our website.
- Videos hosted on YouTube. This supplier and companies associated with it can generate analysis cookies to generate statistics about watched videos. These cookies can remain in your equipment for several months.
- The Google Analytics service (https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/?hl=en-GB) in order to gather statistics about visits to our website.
- MiReservaOnline.es services integrated in tablao pages. MiReservaOnline.es may create analytics cookies to generate statistics.
Behavioral Advertisement Cookies
Are those that allow the management of advertising space that may be found in web sites. These cookies gather information about the behavior of the users obtained from their navigation habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile in order to show advertisements based on the information.
- Videos hosted on YouTube. This supplier and associated businesses can generate behavioral advertisement cookies to show personalized advertisements to users. These cookies can stay on your equipment for several months.
About the services provided by third parties
Flamenco.one utilizes services provided by YouTube LLC, Google LLC, MTCaptcha and MiReservaOnline.es with the objectives described previously.
In order to integrate said services en our web pages, links are included that download content and functions from the suppliers. These suppliers can modify the content and functions that are downloaded and integrated without previous notice and without affecting the functionality of their services. This can make it so that a service that did not generate cookies on the user’s equipment before will generate them in the future.
Additionally these suppliers can make use of services of other suppliers, and those can also create cookies. We provide below the links to the policies of privacy and cookies from the suppliers used in Flamenco.one:
- YouTube: http://www.google.es/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en-GB
- MiReservaOnline.es: https://www.mireservaonline.es/en/info/privacy-policy.aspx
- MTCaptcha: https://www.mtcaptcha.com/legal-privacy-captcha
Some suppliers offer an “opt out” option. These are mechanisms that allow a user to indicate that they do not wish to have information compiled about their navigation even though they utilize the service. These options are explained on the following pages:
- YouTube y Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Numerous suppliers of service and advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative – NAI. NAI offers a global opt-out mechanism for all of the associated businesses at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
How to manage cookies on your computer
- Do not allow cookies.
- Ask user if each cookie should be accepted individually.
- Always allow cookies.
Your browser may also include the possibility to specify in a personalized manor which cookies should be allowed and which should not; as well as viewing and deleting cookies individually. Additionally many browsers allow activation of a private mode with which cookies are always deleted after a visit to a website. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names:
- Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito mode (browse in private)
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate browsing
- Microsoft Edge: InPrivate.
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and higher: Private browsing
- Safari 2.5 and higher: Private browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher: Private browsing.
You will be able to visit our web site even in “private mode” but some of the navigation may not be optimized and some functions may not respond correctly.
This option allows you to manage the cookies of this website, with the exception of technical cookies. Our website needs some technical cookies to work properly and they cannot be disabled.
Handling cookies in different browsers
We recommend you consult the help of the browser or access their web page to inform yourself about privacy options. We facilitate some addresses:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en-GB#topic=3227046
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/internet-explorer
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies